The Ridge Veterinary Clinic is proud to offer canine rehabilitation and conditioning programs to benefit your best friend’s overall quality of life.
Many animals can benefit from therapeutic rehabilitation and conditioning programs which consist of any combination of home exercise programs, in-hospital exercise programs, physical medicine modalities such as laser therapy and acupuncture, massage, musculoskeletal manipulations, and hands-on muscle work.
Physical rehabilitation and conditioning programs can provide basic conditioning and exercise to improve your pet’s normal day-to-day activities, as well as provide pain relief, improve mobility, and support weight loss.
Our canine rehabilitation and conditioning programs can help support or address the following conditions or goals:
- Post-surgical healing
- Hip dysplasia or rear limb pain
- Front limb pain or lameness
- Elbow conditions
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Athletic injuries
- Neurologic conditions
- Herniated discs
- Weakness and loss of muscle strength
- Obesity or weight loss programs
- Athletic conditioning for performance (agility, hunting, etc.)
Rehabilitation services offered at The Ridge Veterinary Clinic include:
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Canine massage
- Thermo-therapy and cryo-therapy
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Laser therapy
- Orthotics and brace fittings
- Wheelchair fittings
If you would like to know more about our canine rehabilitation services and if it could benefit your pet, please give us a call at 402-334-1580.